The world of construction finance can be a complicated one, and it is not always easy to get the construction loans you need to successfully finance your project. At Global Capital Commercial (GCC), our financial experts take all the hassle and stress out of the process, and help you choose from among a variety of facilities for construction loans. With our vast industry experience and know-how, there is no one better suited to find solutions for your financing needs.
How can we help you?
GCC works with a wide range of lenders, including banks, super funds, and private lenders to find you options in construction loans that are specifically geared to your project and finance needs. We offer a variety of finance facilities and are experienced in structuring construction loans for any project, including industrial and commercial site development to residential property construction.
- We offer unparalleled excellence of services, including:
- Personalized customer care.
- Tailor-made construction loans facilities structured to suit your individual project needs.
- A broad network of lenders including private lenders as well as equity partners to work with.
- Numerous finance structuring options, allowing our clients to find the ideal facility to fit their financing and project requirements.
- Financial experts who are able to assist you with all aspects of financing your construction loans.
- Fast, efficient turn-around times so that you can get started on your project as soon as possible.
A number of additional services geared to help our clients get through the entire process of property development from land acquisition, construction through to refinance of the completed stock.
What types of construction loans do we facilitate?
There are a variety of facility options available to fund construction projects. The two most common financing categories in terms of construction loans are:
- Full Doc Construction Loans: Full doc finance is the most cost-effective structuring facility for construction loans and is offered by large financial institutions, typically banks. Typically offered at up to 85% of the total cost of development and also limited to 70% of the project’s gross realizable value (GRV). In addition to a full set of financial statements and tax returns from the developer, prospective borrowers are required to have pre-sales or pre-leases in place to mitigate the exit risk.
- Low Doc: is offered by private lenders and has the advantage of not requiring pre-sales or tax returns from the developer. The amount of the facility is determined as a percentage of the project’s gross realizable value and is generally limited to a maximum amount of 65% to 70% of the GRV.
At GCC we offer our clients a wide selection of financing products to choose from to structure facilities for their construction loans, including:
- Land Bank Finance
- Take-out Finance Facilities
- Mezzanine Finance
- Equity Participation
Whatever the nature of your project or the scope of the financing you require, GCC is here to help. Call us today to discuss your specific project requirements on 1300 353 926.
Construction Loans online is brought to you by property development finance experts at Global Capital Commercial.
To speak to one of our representatives call 1300 353 926.